Senator Monning Celebrates STRIDE Community Partners
Suzanne Phelan presents certificate of recognition to staff of SLO County
Women, Infants and Children Program.
California State Senator Bill Monning honored STRIDE research community partners this fall for working to advance research and improve lives. After meeting with STRIDE investigators and staff and learning about the work STRIDE is doing in the community to improve maternal and child health, Monning made certificates that recognize the essential contributions of health centers, hospitals and clinics to STRIDE’s research. Community partners help recruit participants, design studies, and work with patients.
“Congratulations and thank you to STRIDE Family Health Research at Cal Poly State University for your continued efforts to advance research and improve healthy lives in the San Luis Obispo community,” Senator Monning wrote in an email to STRIDE staff.
STRIDE investigators presented certificates from the senator’s offices to the organizations below:
- San Luis Obispo Community Health Center Women's Health
- Santa Maria Community Health Center Women's Health
- Templeton Community Health Center Women's Health
- Creating Harmony Women's Healthcare
- Santa Maria Women's Health Center
- French Hospital Medical Center
- San Luis Obispo County Women, Infants and Children Program